• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 MAY PILOT NFO ROLLING BOARD

gby

Its taken me over a year to apply because of my conditional release and other paper work. However, I feel like these last couple of days are finally going to break me........

Charles DiBella

We got this, guys. Focus on work/school and gym, gym helps the most. Final stretch!
Can you do me a favor, can you post when you hear/see results from BUPERS. Internet is barely breathing on the ship and theres no time to check all day just to see that nothing has been posted.

KORhc

FEB Board PRO REC here, I found out the day after the board convened at around 1400 Pacific Standard Time.

swopeful

haze gray is my favorite color.
FEB Board PRO REC here, I found out the day after the board convened at around 1400 Pacific Standard Time.
Last time folks were posting answers from the morning of the next day; it seems like we're behind since no one has posted yet and it's already almost 1400 PST.

swopeful

haze gray is my favorite color.
It there a particular navy.mil site where us non-prior guys can see our board submission progress?

I have stumbled upon this page: http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/boards/Pages/default.aspx while using Airwarriors. I do not see the 16May board listed under FY17. Would this be something only available to those on active duty with the Navy?
I'm prior, but being prior doesn't allow you access to BOL either. I don't think there's an alternative to just waiting.

Nick225

I don't graduate college for another year and the anticipation of this thread is even killing me. Good luck, guys.