• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 MAY PILOT NFO ROLLING BOARD

Excuse my ignorance, the term "kit" means the whole application package ? Trying to catch up with all the threads and terminology...I have everything ready, just need to retest and submit the new scores, Do I have a chance for May's Board ?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Excuse my ignorance, the term "kit" means the whole application package ? Trying to catch up with all the threads and terminology...I have everything ready, just need to retest and submit the new scores, Do I have a chance for May's Board ?

Yes kit means package. And do a search around the forms to see where your package stacks out amongst the others.

kkfinn

The May 18th Board already has all the kits in that will be reviewed. You will have to wait and submit for the following board.

exNavyOffRec

Yes kit means package. And do a search around the forms to see where your package stacks out amongst the others.

yes, because if you look at everyone's package some are better than others, some really stand out while others are average, and unfortunately some will barely be noticed, it is if they aren't even there, but if you have a package that doesn't really stand out there are things you can do to make it stand out. :D

Charles DiBella

Rufio, do you know if they will post the list of AD on NIPR or SIPR message traffic? I'm on the ship and internet is shotty at best and navigating BOL is damn near impossible.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Rufio, do you know if they will post the list of AD on NIPR or SIPR message traffic? I'm on the ship and internet is shotty at best and navigating BOL is damn near impossible.

No they don't release results via message traffic. You can contact the fleet processor and let him know to email your Triad once the results are out.

ExpedGuide859

It's the final stretch guys. My recruiter called and said that the board convenes on the 24th, so he said that we can find out any time between the 18th and then. Good luck to everyone!

joel794613

This week is going to go by so slow. I can only imagine what the FINSEL purgatory must feel like. :eek:

Not going to lie I keep refreshing this thread every hour; as if there is going to be new intel other than...Keep waiting it's only Monday. lol