• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 MAY PILOT NFO ROLLING BOARD

BravoMyles

Applicant
I've also heard that ship times to OCS are longer this time of the year. Anyone know about how long it could be from ProRec Y to FinSel, then to OCS (given we're approved and selected)?

ExpedGuide859

From what I read on the Pilot/NFO rolling board for March, some people heard the day of and then people were notified through that following Monday.

lusos

A man's gotta eat
I've also heard that ship times to OCS are longer this time of the year. Anyone know about how long it could be from ProRec Y to FinSel, then to OCS (given we're approved and selected)?

I did a bit of digging and searching through the accounts of those at the March board, it looks like an average of 14 weeks from ProRec to OCS ship date.

EDIT: That was based off of 5 accounts which I searched through their posts. So if the numbers hold steady for 18MAY then in theory, OCS should be late August for PROREC Y in this board. Realistically though, I'm budgeting for September or October.

Last edited:
Hello new member here, Im retesting ASTB in order to apply for pilot/nfo. I am reading a lot about the 18th of May, is that the deadline to submit applications for the Pilot/NFO board for this month ? My recruiter only told me that he believes the window is closing soon, but no specific date...

kkfinn

Hello new member here, Im retesting ASTB in order to apply for pilot/nfo. I am reading a lot about the 18th of May, is that the deadline to submit applications for the Pilot/NFO board for this month ? My recruiter only told me that he believes the window is closing soon, but no specific date...

Look at the very first post in this thread.