• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 MAY PILOT NFO ROLLING BOARD

lusos

A man's gotta eat
KITS DUE 22 April.

So after 18 May, how long will it take to have an accept/decline answer from the board? Is there some sort of estimated timeline on when I can expect a solid yes or no for shipping to OCS? I'm in this period where I'm trying to straighten out living and work arrangements with family. I have heard that it would not be unreasonable to expect a yes/no in August with a early October ship date to Newport.

My recruiter did not commission via OCS and he is relatively new so I do not have a direct answer.

I have everything completed except for my ASTB. Due to the 90-day wait time I cannot re-test until April 25th. Is there any kind of waiver or exception made for this type of situation? Given that I turn 27 next March I think getting a kit in for this board may be pretty important. Anyone know?