• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

Cspad

Got my Pro Rec-Y on August 1. AD but have not got a FS yet. Hopefully it will be coming soon. I know I got my PQ letter is there anything after that on my part that I need to do or is it basically just sit and wait. Also even though I got all that can the final select be no and what will cause that?

Stuart Hunter

Got my Pro Rec-Y on August 1. AD but have not got a FS yet. Hopefully it will be coming soon. I know I got my PQ letter is there anything after that on my part that I need to do or is it basically just sit and wait. Also even though I got all that can the final select be no and what will cause that?

I'm also AD, my CCC says we should hopefully get our orders next week. We are most likely waiting on the Navy to get its budget on OCT 1st. I'm stressing too, but I think that's what we are really waiting on.

zboy

None
Still waiting to hear back from my recruiter on a date. Are there still a lot of you guys waiting, because it seems like a majority of you have received your finsels.

Livebybass

None
I received my notice a few weeks back for oct. 23rd. I am non-prior and not age critical but when originally filling out my application I stated that I was available to report as soon as possible.

zboy

None
I received my notice a few weeks back for oct. 23rd. I am non-prior and not age critical but when originally filling out my application I stated that I was available to report as soon as possible.
I believe I stated the same for mine, I guess it's just a waiting game now

Stuart Hunter

No FINSEL for me yet. I really thought AD selects would have FINSELs waiting this week. I have one CCC saying it should be any day now and the other said I might not get orders until the end of my contract... Which is September 2017. The waiting is getting rough.

MTLiving

Just sitting here counting the days to the end of the semester to submit my final transcript to finally be able to get a FINSEL. This is getting brutal...