• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

flynavy830

Everything came down yesterday. It was quite sudden, too. Recruiter called, told me I had my orders and I'm leaving in a week and a half. I didn't get to choose my dates either which was a shock.

Also, sounds like they had everything and didn't communicate too well. Because between final select letter and class date is usually a few weeks. So sounds like you're ready and excited but probably would have been nice to have four or five weeks to prepare instead of one.

flynavy830

13 hrs nonstop for me. So I'm expecting at least 15 hour trip. You?

About 16, I'm going to take about four days though and make some stops. Might as well make a trip out of it. Where are you staying the night before? I'm an idiot and didn't call the lodge in time so it's full. I'll be at the other one right near it.

About 16, I'm going to take about four days though and make some stops. Might as well make a trip out of it. Where are you staying the night before? I'm an idiot and didn't call the lodge in time so it's full. I'll be at the other one right near it.
I'll sleep in my truck if they don't have a spot for me.

Stuart Hunter

You guys are so lucky! I'm kind of figuring that most of the orders won't come out until the start of the Navy Fiscal Year on Oct 1st. Still waiting to hear something!