• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

My OR said 230. My packet was completed at the end of May and I was just told this. Could've lost 6 pounds easy. Anyway, congrats to those who made it!

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
Talk about mixed emotions, thought I would be waiting until October for sure. Just got the call, pro rec Y SNA! A surprise to say the least.

Sorry you had to wait so long but I'm glad you made it. What's your recruiter say about waiting for FINSEL? Suggested timeline, etc?

flynavy830

Sorry you had to wait so long but I'm glad you made it. What's your recruiter say about waiting for FINSEL? Suggested timeline, etc?

Just said unsure about class dates due to backup, typical response. I'm honestly ok waiting, if it is early next year I'll a fresh bank of 5 weeks vacation at work I can use to plan everything accordingly. I'm still processing everything I was definitely shocked to get this news. I've been on AW since 2012 working towards this dream!

popeye123

Just said unsure about class dates due to backup, typical response. I'm honestly ok waiting, if it is early next year I'll a fresh bank of 5 weeks vacation at work I can use to plan everything accordingly. I'm still processing everything I was definitely shocked to get this news. I've been on AW since 2012 working towards this dream!

Congratulations man!!!

My recruiter said it should be around 2-5 months, i also estimate it to be around 5 months from what ive seen from others. If you are age critical like me, my guess is about 3 months until we are at OCS...