• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

jcahall

Tacamo Bro
None
So according to my OR I'm not listed as a select or non select. He said he's never seen it before.

Same here...NRD says I'm not listed as either but can see I'm there...Called my OR and he says I wasn't reviewed for the board because he couldn't see me as a select. Not sure what's going on lol

flynavy830

I'm not sure, my OR confirmed to me that it was there before the deadline because that's why I wasn't in the last board, he says I'm on the list just nothing next to my name

I might be in the same boat then. Because I missed May so I should have made July for sure. Hopefully someone can find out why.

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
I might be in the same boat then. Because I missed May so I should have made July for sure. Hopefully someone can find out why.
I had missed the May board as well but my application didn't roll over into this board automatically. My OR had to call the program manager to make sure it got put in the pile for this board. Not sure why my package was nearly overlooked but hopefully you didn't fall into that situation that I nearly did.

flynavy830

I had missed the May board as well but my application didn't roll over into this board automatically. My OR had to call the program manager to make sure it got put in the pile for this board. Not sure why my package was nearly overlooked but hopefully you didn't fall into that situation that I nearly did.

Honesty not sure. About two weeks before deadline I had to submit documents for some ticket I got 6 years ago, so I was under the impression that the final push was in. I really wanted some confirmation but didn't get any.

gsalg

Ohh god yes. I am so ready for some college football. I'm really going to enjoy this season with no classes and still living half a mile from the stadium. Just mildly concerned I'll miss the Iron Bowl because of OCS haha not complaining though.

I know you have been doing a lot of waiting around so I won't make you wait for the Iron Bowl results. Alabama wins... Then they lose to the Gators in the SEC Championship in a statement game in Atlanta!!! Haha I already got my season tickets if you can't tell...

BlackBimM3r

I know you have been doing a lot of waiting around so I won't make you wait for the Iron Bowl results. Alabama wins... Then they lose to the Gators in the SEC Championship in a statement game in Atlanta!!! Haha I already got my season tickets if you can't tell...
I'd be more alright with that you than you think. I'm a pretty big Gators fan haha. Can't see UF making it out of the east though :/

gsalg

I'd be more alright with that you than you think. I'm a pretty big Gators fan haha. Can't see UF making it out of the east though :/

Uh why? We won the East last year and our team is much much better this year! I can see a national championship appearance honestly. If we beat Tennessee on the road, we have plenty of linebackers this year for LSU and FSU, we are going to the playoffs!

BlackBimM3r

The likely starting QB is a former walk on...I know the rest of the team is good, but having a question mark that big at QB makes it a tough sell for me. Especially with UT and UGA in the division. I could definitely see USC sneaking up on some people as well. Even if UF wins the East, I have a hard time seeing them take down Alabama (assuming Bama wins the West) in Atlanta. But if someone else comes out of the West, and UF wins the East, that's when I think things get interesting.

So basically, if Del Rio is at least a Greg McElroy type at QB, I think UF has a legit shot. But I'm not sold he will be. I admit to being a tough sell on QBs anymore...cough Jeremy "the second coming" Johnson cough.

popeye123

Better late than never...PRO REC Y SNA!!! My OR has been on leave but another person at my NRD was able to look up my information. I am so grateful and lucky to have this opportunity to serve. Thank you everyone on AW for helping me through this. Hope to see you guys at OCS!!! NON SIBI SED PATRIAE!!!