• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

KevinKC

CONGRATULATIONS everyone with Pro Rec Y!!
My recruiter is on his leave so I didnt hear anything back but hoping to hear something good...

gsalg

Anyone else waiting for a December graduation and just realized this wait will be way worse than for the Pro Rec's??

Right here, graduating in December but I don't think it will be worse.. At least we know we are accepted and going now! Just don't do anything stupid and we are good. Waiting for this PRO REC we didnt know if we would have the chance you know? Im just ht appy I'm in :)

Advice from a couple of guys I personally know really well. Just enjoy the free time. Contact family, take a nice trip, enjoy being a free man, because you will miss it haha. So thats what I am going to do!

zboy

None
Man I was nervous if I didn't get picked up I would have to retest again... And I thought number 2 was stressful! How stressed where you on the 3rd attempt?
i was surprisingly more nervous for the 2nd retest, but I definitely was extremely nervous for this board, especially after being pro N in May