• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

Chris1989

I'm confused...doesn't that screenshot say that the Pro Recs are on BUPERS now? So the ORs should be able to access them?

I'm sure I'm missing something.
BUPERS is for fleet Sailors. I think ORs use something called CIRIMS or some other system (not really sure though). Since I am active duty, I only know about BOL and what others have mentioned about the civilian side.

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
The results are out on BOL as of 9:24 am (pic attached) so doesnt that mean that ORs will send them out within the next few days. Good Luck!

What exactly is BOL? Not sure what exactly this picture is implying, other than some unkwon action with selections has been taken.

Chris1989

What exactly is BOL? Not sure what exactly this picture is implying, other than some unkwon action with selections has been taken.
BOL is a thin client application used by the bureau of navy personnel to disseminate and maintain certain types of information. One of the modules has selection and advancement information that is pushed out to the fleet. I simply posted a snip it showing that the results posted at that time. This means that the board is complete and selections have been made. We did not have any applicants at our command for the board thus there are no people listed. Your OR should be getting the results soon (from my understanding within a few days of BOL updating). I think BOL and the systems ORs use are independent however, BOL seems to always update first (this is seen within various forum threads from previous boards). Finally, like I said I am not sure of the timeline for civilian notifications I just posted the snip it to let people know that they should hear something soon.

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
BOL is a thin client application used by the bureau of navy personnel to disseminate and maintain certain types of information. One of the modules has selection and advancement information that is pushed out to the fleet. I simply posted a snip it showing that the results posted at that time. This means that the board is complete and selections have been made. We did not have any applicants at our command for the board thus there are no people listed. Your OR should be getting the results soon (from my understanding within a few days of BOL updating). I think BOL and the systems ORs use are independent however, BOL seems to always update first (this is seen within various forum threads from previous boards). Finally, like I said I am not sure of the timeline for civilian notifications I just posted the snip it to let people know that they should hear something soon.

Awesome. Thanks for the detailed response. This means our AD airwarrior members should know by now right? Perhaps we could soon get a gist of what we're look at as far as selection rate goes as well!

BlackBimM3r

OK, what is AD? I keep seeing it here, but the search pulls up nothing (probably too common and/or too short), and I don't think it is Aviation Machinist's Mate.