• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

BlackBimM3r

Then secret lol. Could have sworn my OR said top secret, but it doesn't make a hill of beans to me as long as I get cleared. My bad guys.

flynavy830

My bad, I think I misspoke. It sounded to me from whom I spoke to that they were checking eligibility, not doing the actual clearance.

Still not even sure what that means though. As far as I know you submit package, get pro rec, and then OPM case for your clearance starts. Don't leave us hanging, any more insight on that?

exNavyOffRec

My bad, I think I misspoke. It sounded to me from whom I spoke to that they were checking eligibility, not doing the actual clearance.

OPM is who makes the call not NRC, OPM is the one who decides who can and can't get a clearance.

JVA

Still not even sure what that means though. As far as I know you submit package, get pro rec, and then OPM case for your clearance starts. Don't leave us hanging, any more insight on that?

No none at all. Like I said, just relaying what I was told. I have no idea what any of it means specifically for us. All I'm concerned about is getting that damn call.

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
No none at all. Like I said, just relaying what I was told. I have no idea what any of it means specifically for us. All I'm concerned about is getting that damn call.

Well, if the main concern of your information is on point, we've got a 50/50 chance of getting that call tomorrow and 100% by Friday. At least we won't have to sit idly through another weekend.