• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

JVA

yeah, that doesn't sound right at all since the background doesn't need to be initiated until after a person is Pro Y, and that would mean lots of people would be getting a call to fill out forms to start the clearance check.

My bad, I think I misspoke. It sounded to me from whom I spoke to that they were checking eligibility, not doing the actual clearance.

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
My bad, I think I misspoke. It sounded to me from whom I spoke to that they were checking eligibility, not doing the actual clearance.
I don't see how you could complete a kit through a recruiter without your ineligibility becoming apparent before submission though.

JVA

I don't see how you could complete a kit through a recruiter without your ineligibility becoming apparent before submission though.

I'm just relaying what I was told. I trust the gentleman who told me, however I have no way to verify what is happening or I'm sure we all would have. All I'm hoping for is a call before Friday.

flynavy830

yeah, that doesn't sound right at all since the background doesn't need to be initiated until after a person is Pro Y, and that would mean lots of people would be getting a call to fill out forms to start the clearance check.

Any theories on why this board is longer than usual? I know it was right after the last board so I can only guess there's not that many applicants to begin with.