• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

JVA

NRC or someone up there contacted an old employer I didn't get a reference from, so it would seem like something got underway. My recruiter jokingly speculated that "pilots" were at the helm, and didn't care to get around to posting results. I'm sure we are all going to be fine. Here's to finding out soon!

Burd92

Burd92
pilot
My wait was 8 days from the 18th to the 25th. I don't think this is unusual, y'all are freaking each other out.

BlackBimM3r

My wait was 8 days from the 18th to the 25th. I don't think this is unusual, y'all are freaking each other out.
Yeah I agree. I mean waiting sucks, but I don't think there's anything to worry about. We've done all we can do, NRC will let us know soon enough.

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
NRC or someone up there contacted an old employer I didn't get a reference from, so it would seem like something got underway. My recruiter jokingly speculated that "pilots" were at the helm, and didn't care to get around to posting results. I'm sure we are all going to be fine. Here's to finding out soon!

Was that today?

gsalg

Was the May board the one there was a holiday? And you found out late. A lot of people from your thread found out the 24th, only 5 business days, 4 if there was a holiday. Its all about business days not actual days, this at 7 has been the longest in the last year... If we don't find out today it will be 8 tomorrow.

I think we have been the calmest selection thread out of all the ones I have looked at, just angsty at this point.

flynavy830

Was the May board the one there was a holiday? And you found out late. A lot of people from your thread found out the 24th, only 5 business days, 4 if there was a holiday. Its all about business days not actual days, this at 7 has been the longest in the last year... If we don't find out today it will be 8 tomorrow.

I think we have been the calmest selection thread out of all the ones I have looked at, just angsty at this point.

We really have, but I'm also assuming there are not that many applicants for this board. Look at the other threads with 20 pages by this point. I feel like it's 6 of us just speculating here.

flynavy830

Do you mind elaborating what they did? I've never heard of this happening, only heard of OPM contacting people for clearances.

JVA

Do you mind elaborating what they did? I've never heard of this happening, only heard of OPM contacting people for clearances.

Yeah it was pretty shortly after the submission deadline that a buddy of mine who worked there let me know. I assume if they did that after the submission deadline then they would have gone ahead with board selection. I think we are good to go, albeit understandably anxious.