• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

BlackBimM3r

I've been sitting in front of my computer, haven't stepped out of my room. I need to tell myself that... I'm not even hoping for tomorrow now haha
Lol yeah me too. Been at work most of the day constantly checking my cell phone.

Livebybass

None
From my experience working for the government....somewhere out there in a small office, our results are sitting on the desk of an employee who is currently trying to bypass the security firewalls on his computer so he can watch baseball or golf while at work haha. We will find out our results eventually.

Burd92

Burd92
pilot
Don't know much to begin with but isn't everything on a new program now? I wonder if results are posted differently than before.

I was in the May board & because of the new system my recruiter was able to find out my status from a list of all people ProRec'd yes&no far before my profile actually updated. As in by several days!

BlackBimM3r

Interesting. Too bad my OR hasn't responded to email or text since 15 July...

It's hard to call when I'm at work.