• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

BlackBimM3r

Just wait until you get selected and are waiting for a final select...
I'd like to think that'll be at least a little easier since you'll have something sort of official in the pro rec. I can definitely see getting a pro rec and just questioning if I'll actually get a finsel

KevinKC

Is there a chance that you will be pro rec Y and not get a finsel? I thought once you get pro rec Y, you just have to wait (i mean thats tough but still...)

BlackBimM3r

Im no expert, but I'm pretty sure there's a chance. From what I've heard though you basically have to do something really stupid like get a DUI or arrested to not get a finsel. Otherwise you'll get your selection

KevinKC

OMFG this has been asked and answered again... and again... and again.... on here.
I'm sorry, I did search it up but I didn't find any definite answer. I just thought since I'm not creating a new thread and not bothering the rest of the community it would be 'okay' to ask again.
If that bothered you my apologies.

JVA

The Air Force pilot board I got in on had a 6-9 week waiting period to hear back once the board convened... That was a long awaited phone call! The board met in January and I heard back in March. I'll take this!! :D

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
The Air Force pilot board I got in on had a 6-9 week waiting period to hear back once the board convened... That was a long awaited phone call! The board met in January and I heard back in March. I'll take this!! :D

True. I've been through the ringer with the Air Force boards, it's a much worse process than this.

gsalg

I've been sitting in front of my computer, haven't stepped out of my room. I need to tell myself that... I'm not even hoping for tomorrow now haha