• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

flynavy830

Well well well I tilt my phone and now I see, well done. This is what I'm talking about, most scores are near each other, 5/5/6, 6/6/7, etc. I find it strange that mine is so skewed. I know it means I was stronger in some sections verse others but still.

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
For those wondering about timeline:

Board date: 18 May
(Unofficial) Pro-Y: 23 May
(Unofficial) OCS date notification: 21 July
OCS date: 11 Sept

Non-prior, non-age critical May 2016 graduate. Your results will probably vary.

BlackBimM3r

Same.....it's looking like we will be waiting at least one more day, unless things change in the next 30 minutes.
Hey, you never know! But even if results did come out, we'd have to get our ORs to look at them pretty quick before they head home too.

BlackBimM3r

For those wondering about timeline:

Board date: 18 May
(Unofficial) Pro-Y: 23 May
(Unofficial) OCS date notification: 21 July
OCS date: 11 Sept

Non-prior, non-age critical May 2016 graduate. Your results will probably vary.
That's not bad at all. Exactly what my OR said is possible. I can live with that timeline.

ab187

Hey, you never know! But even if results did come out, we'd have to get our ORs to look at them pretty quick before they head home too.

Never know is right! The day I got my Pro-Rec Y I had given up on hearing that day and took a nap after class - lo and behold I was woken up by a call around 6 PM CST from my recruiter. I was a weird combination of groggy and jittery the entire call lol.

gsalg

around what time of the day did the last one come out? is there a possibility they still come out today ?

flynavy830

Alright here's the deal, just got the call. Results are officially out... For my new work schedule. Looks like I'll have some good fishing days. Sorry guys!