• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

zboy

None
Do you guys know if all the results come out at the sametime or it just comes as they process it?
AD usually find out first and then everyone else finds out at the same time (pending how fast your recruiter notifies you)

thecrimsnchin

All this talk about waiting a long time for OCS report dates has got me a little uneasy. I'm age critical with a birthday in April.

Any possibility I'll age out?

blackbeard

pilot
from what i have read on here i think they usually try to bump the guys who are age critical to an upcoming ocs date.

jcahall

Tacamo Bro
None
All this talk about waiting a long time for OCS report dates has got me a little uneasy. I'm age critical with a birthday in April.

Any possibility I'll age out?

I am in the same boat except birthday is in May. From what I'm told age critical and not having any college left helps speed things up. Hopefully, the budget restrictions coming up will not have any effect on the processing of selects for these types of situations.

JVA

I am in the same boat except birthday is in May. From what I'm told age critical and not having any college left helps speed things up. Hopefully, the budget restrictions coming up will not have any effect on the processing of selects for these types of situations.

Yeah it sounds like they will get those guys OCS dates ASAP. My recruiter said he has seen FinSel come back for age critical in 2 weeks, so I would think they will try and hurry it up for y'all.

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
What's the scores that are considered incredible? I'm mobile and can't see anything. Mine is 52 6/8/7 I'm worried since it's just a weird uneven sequence verse the usual straight across scores I see.

Also on mobile devices, iPhone at least, if you turn your screen horizontally you'll be able to see the signatures of posts and the ASTB scores are typically written in those.