• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

jcahall

Tacamo Bro
None
I submitted my kit by the deadline but still have not heard back that it is cleared for the board. Anyone else in the same boat?

blackbeard

pilot
I submitted my kit by the deadline but still have not heard back that it is cleared for the board. Anyone else in the same boat?

I got an email from the processing lead at my NORS saying that he transmitted it to NRC but that was the last I heard and never got an official notice that it arrived or got cleared.

BlackBimM3r

This thread is pretty quiet compared to past posts. I have no idea if I was submitted for sure, or when results typically come out (Florida) but I'm hoping to hear something, anything really.

Yup, I'm in the same boat. Real quiet here and not sure if the board actually saw my kit. My OR says that it was submitted but nothing further. This waiting game is killer man. Good luck!

Livebybass

None
Same here, my OR has been great so if he says it was submitted then I trust his word. This has been a very quiet thread compared to others. Based on the scores I've seen from people posting this will be a very competitive board. Best of luck to everyone!

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
Yup, I'm in the same boat. Real quiet here and not sure if the board actually saw my kit. My OR says that it was submitted but nothing further. This waiting game is killer man. Good luck!

My recruiter didn't even know about this board (which this thread informed me of) until I told him. Good thing I did though, I submitted my kit in early May and when my recruiter found out about the board it took several days of him calling to get a confirmation that my application was in que for this board. Didn't get confirmation till last Tuesday.

BlackBimM3r

Yeah, it sure looks competitive. I was totally confident with my kit/scores based on previous ones, but this one has me nervous. Or maybe we are lucky and it is quiet because there aren't so many applicants this time so we all have better chances!

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
Yeah, it sure looks competitive. I was totally confident with my kit/scores based on previous ones, but this one has me nervous. Or maybe we are lucky and it is quiet because there aren't so many applicants this time so we all have better chances!

I'd like to think that having this board so close to the May board is a positive sign though. Until we know though, the hurry up and wait shall continue.

flynavy830

My recruiter didn't even know about this board (which this thread informed me of) until I told him. Good thing I did though, I submitted my kit in early May and when my recruiter found out about the board it took several days of him calling to get a confirmation that my application was in que for this board. Didn't get confirmation till last Tuesday.

"In que for this board". Meaning, it's possible your kit was officially transmitted to the final stage but not routed for some reason? Was curious how that works, if you're toward the end of the FY do they possibly cut all applicants until they are able to push to a board?

KevinKC

Was curious how that works, if you're toward the end of the FY do they possibly cut all applicants until they are able to push to a board?
From what I was able to gather and confirmed by my recruiter, this July 18 board meets up for the upcoming FY Pilot/NFOs. The last class for FY 2016 has already been selected and if any of us are competent enough to get selected on this board, we will be going for FY 2017.

IDK if I understood your question correctly tho..