• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

According to my recruiter, my area has had a huge backlog and I've missed yet another board. Good luck to everyone in this one

to be blunt it might be they wanted to use their spots of application goaling for those with a good chance of getting selected, your GPA is right at the min and so are your scores.

klynch

I am still waiting on a MEPS date but my recruiter said if I get everything together by the end of June I will be able to get a FY'16 board. Unfortunately after reading through this thread it is looking like October for me.

I honestly didn't study too much for ASTB but was fortunate and got all 8's and a 67 OAR. But I am wondering if I was to retake the test and get a lower score would they count the most recent test or can I still use my old scores?

thecrimsnchin

No, if you retake, only your new scores are used. I'd keep those scores if I were you.
I am still waiting on a MEPS date but my recruiter said if I get everything together by the end of June I will be able to get a FY'16 board. Unfortunately after reading through this thread it is looking like October for me.

I honestly didn't study too much for ASTB but was fortunate and got all 8's and a 67 OAR. But I am wondering if I was to retake the test and get a lower score would they count the most recent test or can I still use my old scores?

Last edited:

PhillipC

I wouldn't worry about too much with those scores.

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
Submitted my application in May but didn't get confirmation from NRD until today that my kit was in the queue for this board. Checking in nonetheless! Best of luck to all of us.

jcahall

Tacamo Bro
None
I was told my kit has made it to the Program Manager @ NRC. Does anyone know if this means the kit will be cleared for this board?

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
This is exactly what they told me last board and my package never made the board.

My recruiter and his CO had to call the program manager's office for a week straight to make sure my kit was going up for this board. Even though my kit was submitted nearly two months ago.