• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

Why are people on here questioning this?
I'm not questioning it but it does seem like the information is not being clearly disseminated. I met with my recruiter yesterday to put together all my paperwork and he assured the deadline was NOT friday despite my protests. He said he was giving the kit to the processor but I was given no information on who the processor is or his/her contact info? Is it possible to contact them directly today to try and plead with them instead?

jcahall

Tacamo Bro
None
I'm not questioning it but it does seem like the information is not being clearly disseminated. I met with my recruiter yesterday to put together all my paperwork and he assured the deadline was NOT friday despite my protests. He said he was giving the kit to the processor but I was given no information on who the processor is or his/her contact info? Is it possible to contact them directly today to try and plead with them instead?

Sounds very similar to my communication with the OR. I also am not questioning the deadline but just wanted to communicate what I heard.

exNavyOffRec

Hey, if he is wrong look at the bright side, you will be first in line for the next board.

MagW.

Checking inn... Wish me luck guys... I'll need it...
Popeye -
Same thing happened to me. I told my recruiter & he got my aviation scores "tossed" so that I could retake that section without it counting against me. If you're not happy with your scores, it doesn't hurt to ask. Good luck - M.

jdoubleub

None
Popeye -
Same thing happened to me. I told my recruiter & he got my aviation scores "tossed" so that I could retake that section without it counting against me. If you're not happy with your scores, it doesn't hurt to ask. Good luck - M.
Wat-Meme-Old-Lady-01.jpg

MagW.

Popeye -
From what I understand about the rules surrounding the OAR and ASTB, you may want to keep this information to yourself.
CLARIFICATION: Sorry Y'all, I gave you bad gouge. My recruiter meant by "tossed", that if I decided to take the exam again after the allotted time, my previous scores would be "tossed" & the most recent scores stand -- which is SOP. -M.

Last edited:

popeye123

CLARIFICATION: Sorry Y'all, I gave you bad gouge. My recruiter meant by "tossed", that if I decided to take the exam again after the allotted time, my previous scores would be "tossed" & the most recent scores stand -- which is SOP. -M.
it seems everyone is a bit itchy talking about this here lol could you private message me to tell me some info about it?
glad to see there are others that had the same issue as me, i felt so miserable when that BS happened... i studied for months sigh...