• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

zboy

None
Was pro rec N for SNFO the on May 18 board, just retook the ASTB and submitting for my second time for this board. Checking in, again. (Not too stoked on my new scores, oh well)
I was a pro N for the may board as well and also retested and resubmitting for this one

zboy

None
I thought you had to wait a certain number of months you couldn't just apply back to back boards?
I retook the astb..You have to make a significant change to your kit in order to submit that fast.

flynavy830

6/8/7 52 ASTB, 3.7 GPA aero science but 3.10 overall with first two colleges factored in. While I'm happy with my scores, I'm worried about a few things.

MIP from 8 years ago, silly story. Had sealed bottle of wine in car, gift for moms friend, pulled over... got ticket. Case dismissed when momma went to court with me.
4X weed usage
Tattoos, no waiver required (because they don't show?) But I have a good amount on my right chest/arm and for some reason it feels like a negative.

Been a very LONG frustrating experience and now the hardest part is waiting one more month, go figure!

Checking inn... Wish me luck guys... I'll need it...
I feel your pain man. When I did the last part of the PBM the engine/fire part. Mine had no practice session like the rest of the sections. I am sitting there messing with the dials to make sure I get it just right and BAM test ends. Infuriating.

How long did it take you guys to go through the processor to submit it to the board? Mine has been there for over a month at this point.

ExpedGuide859

Checking In for this one. Received ProRec-N for SNA at the May board. Loaded up on volunteer hours, wrote a new Motivational Statement and am retaking the ASTB-E on the 15th. Previous score was 49 6/7/7, so hopefully going to increase those a bit. To help study I also used the Barron's Military Flight Aptitude Test booklet and also a GRE booklet for Math to help out on those aspects of the test.
Heading out to Wyoming for work on the 16th with limited internet capabilities so I wish everyone the best of luck!

jcahall

Tacamo Bro
None
Kits due to NRC on FRIDAY

Rufio or anyone else,

I would appreciate some clarity given what I just heard from my OR. Processor is mailing my kit to NRD today. When I called he said not to stress on the deadline and that there is no "hard" deadline for this board. He even said there was no set board date and that kits can be accepted (sometimes) 10 days before whenever they meet.

Is any part of this accurate? Seems to be conflicting information...

Thanks.

Neverquit

Rufio or anyone else,

I would appreciate some clarity given what I just heard from my OR. Processor is mailing my kit to NRD today. When I called he said not to stress on the deadline and that there is no "hard" deadline for this board. He even said there was no set board date and that kits can be accepted (sometimes) 10 days before whenever they meet.

Is any part of this accurate? Seems to be conflicting information...

Thanks.

I was clearly told from my processor the board was set to convene on July 18th, and the kits are due this Friday.