• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

GreenSteak

That's a demerit.
I'm hoping to get in on this board, but it's going to be very close on time. Considering that I cannot see MEPS until early July (after 6 month Lasik post-op) and then going through the waiver process, I very well might miss it by a hair. I guess we will see, but I certainly have my fingers crossed. Best of luck folks!

exNavyOffRec

I'm hoping to get in on this board, but it's going to be very close on time. Considering that I cannot see MEPS until early July (after 6 month Lasik post-op) and then going through the waiver process, I very well might miss it by a hair. I guess we will see, but I certainly have my fingers crossed. Best of luck folks!

well, since all kits are due to NRC by 17 June I would say you are going to miss it, that info was in the original post

FlyGuy9

Looking at what you guys are posting, you all did well on the ASTB and even Pilot/NFO portion. Any advice or what did you guys use for study material? Any tips, tricks or advice would be great! I am not the best standardized test taker.

gsalg

Looking at what you guys are posting, you all did well on the ASTB and even Pilot/NFO portion. Any advice or what did you guys use for study material? Any tips, tricks or advice would be great! I am not the best standardized test taker.

I didn't do as amazing as some of these guys but if you go on my profile and go under postings look at the last post i put under the astb thread i wrote that post the day i took it. Thats all I got.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Pilot/NFO boards will be quarterly so if you miss this upcoming board the next will likely take place around October/November timeframe.

Brain

Brian
Hello everyone. I am pretty new to air warriors but have a few questions. I submitted my packet to NRD Nashville back in early-mid March for SNA/NFO and my recruiter says that he has no idea when the next boards will be. How do you guys know the dates of the "rolling pilot boards" and should I have heard something from this "May 18th SNA/NFO" board?

MTLiving

Can't believe I'm saying it, but I'm checking in for this board. Good luck to everyone who is submitting!!

jdoubleub

None
Was pro rec N for SNFO the on May 18 board, just retook the ASTB and submitting for my second time for this board. Checking in, again. (Not too stoked on my new scores, oh well)

jdoubleub

None
Did you do anything to study differently this time around?
I literally took off the past two weeks and crammed. I used Barron's/Petersons, the gouge from the ASTB threads, all the flashcards from the ASTB threads, and a huge gouge from my buddy @joel794613. - (Thanks dude!)

I was way too anxious on the computer, and accidentally pressed a button impatiently which lead to me subsequently answering 3 questions with "B". Proceeded to do this 2 more times. So there's that. But I did manage to improve my PFAR to a 9, and my AQR to a 6. Unfortunately, I can only apply for SNFO, so we'll see how much these scores change things up for me this round. Send me a message if you'd like some of the materials to study, I'd be happy to share with anyone.