• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

17APR22 OCS

FarSouth_CycleSAR

RE3 Remake Brad Vickers
Starting this thread for the 17APR22 OCS class. There was an old GroupMe, but basically everyone in it got pushed back for their OCS class up.

Join the new group me here:

The_woodman

This was my original OCS date. Sounds like just about everyone was pushed back. Have you guys had any updates on an OCS date or know of any additional info on the forum? Haven’t had any solid answers from my recruiter. I’m assuming that’s where everyone stands.

FarSouth_CycleSAR

RE3 Remake Brad Vickers
This was my original OCS date. Sounds like just about everyone was pushed back. Have you guys had any updates on an OCS date or know of any additional info on the forum? Haven’t had any solid answers from my recruiter. I’m assuming that’s where everyone stanl
Let me guess. SNA or SNFO? If so a lot of people were moved to the 14 AUG Class. PM me your name and I’ll look at the rosters.