• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

17 Sept 2018 IWC DCO Board

USNAVY

Probably both. Or they are just not bothering to notify non-selects as it is a low priority for them.
Who is they? Processor said he didn't see the results and my recruiter apparently went back to his unit, so it's probably the last thing he is worried about

exNavyOffRec

Probably both. Or they are just not bothering to notify non-selects as it is a low priority for them.

My candidates were notified within 24 hours of the list coming out.

I worked with a guy who would only call his Pro-Y's, he would let the processors notify the Pro-N's

bryanteagle6

Congrats USNavy - Crazy week for you.
When my old OR called me (because my OR is on leave) I totally let out a few expletives! They I apologized.... he said, "I totally get it, man!"

I sent a txt to one of my original ORs to let him know. (he is now retired and living in AZ) He said he wanted to come to my commissioning in OH - a lot of these ORs obviously care deeply!

I told him I had no idea when that commissioning will be - the FINSEL wait time right now is all over the place.

USNAVY

Congrats USNavy - Crazy week for you.
When my old OR called me (because my OR is on leave) I totally let out a few expletives! They I apologized.... he said, "I totally get it, man!"

I sent a txt to one of my original ORs to let him know. (he is now retired and living in AZ) He said he wanted to come to my commissioning in OH - a lot of these ORs obviously care deeply!

I told him I had no idea when that commissioning will be - the FINSEL wait time right now is all over the place.
Thank you. Crazy week for sure. I told my buddy who I served with while enlisted and he asked me to request to drill at his unit!