• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

17 Sept 2018 IWC DCO Board

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Most of the folks in my DCO class that werent Doctors or Nurses or Chaplains have applied at least twice so its not uncommon.

#truth, I was selected (SUPPLY) on my second time around. Over 2.5 years from first contact w/ OR to selection.

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

#truth, I was selected (SUPPLY) on my second time around. Over 2.5 years from first contact w/ OR to selection.

Looks like it took you a month to get your FINSEL. I'm 2.5 months in after selection and still waiting heh. Maybe it's an ED thing, I don't know for sure.

exNavyOffRec

The early board date caught some ORs off guard. I’ve talked to some who didn’t know a September board was taking place till maybe July-ish timeframe.

Additionally, with ORs used to a January IWC board each year, many of them don’t prospect / process folks till the fall.

well, I guess it is good to be a candidate at this board with a 50/50 chance!

dclarke19

Has anyone heard anything new from their OR? Nothing new to report on my end since yesterday when my OR told me that the NCR OIC informed him that the results still need to be finalized. I am assuming that there must be an internal process before they let the masses know or we were all non-selects...

PMS1

Has anyone heard anything new from their OR? Nothing new to report on my end since yesterday when my OR told me that the NCR OIC informed him that the results still need to be finalized. I am assuming that there must be an internal process before they let the masses know or we were all non-selects...
My OR referenced the same thing yesterday. Said final results had not yet been released.

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

Third time's a charm is bloody right! Congrats! Are you still in the electrical engineering program?