• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

17 Sept 2018 IWC DCO Board

exNavyOffRec

I would assume Rufio would give complete numbers. 125 total packages. Again, I was told that (atleast my NRD) they hand picked the top couple packages (or maybe the easiest to complete by the short time allotted) to send to the board. My OR had like 5 ppl in play and only sent mine and maybe one other. Everyone else will be ready for March.

Almost 50% selection rate - crazy!
That is a very low number of applications, it wasn't uncommon years ago for their to be hundreds.

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

That is a very low number of applications, it wasn't uncommon years ago for their to be hundreds.

A couple people in this thread have noted that their NRD didn't submit all packages. If that's being done across all NRDs, maybe that's why?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

The early board date caught some ORs off guard. I’ve talked to some who didn’t know a September board was taking place till maybe July-ish timeframe.

Additionally, with ORs used to a January IWC board each year, many of them don’t prospect / process folks till the fall.

Igloojam

pilot
The early board date caught some ORs off guard. I’ve talked to some who didn’t know a September board was taking place till maybe July-ish timeframe.

Additionally, with ORs used to a January IWC board each year, many of them don’t prospect / process folks till the fall.

Just talked to an OR. The results aren’t updated in sharepoint. So some ORs may not have the info. This sound normal?

bryanteagle6

Most of the folks in my DCO class that werent Doctors or Nurses or Chaplains have applied at least twice so its not uncommon.

Oh i know... thats why i kept at it. This board has been so helpful. Both with non priors motivating and currently serving teaching and guiding!