• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

17 Sept 2018 IWC DCO Board

Tar Heel

I texted my recruiter and told him about the sharepoint site as RUFiO181 mentioned, but I have not heard anything yet. I'm having a tough time focusing at work LOL

bryanteagle6

Welcome to your first time - You'll become an expert at "hurry up and wait" in no time!

Im surprised of the 9 IP number. They selected 7 last board and it was supposed to be a whole year. Hopefully the other areas of IWC will be high as well. Go Navy!

Im also surprised this board hasn't had more traffic from selects and nonselects.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I thought it would be, but since my recruiter is on leave, i thought my buddy could look me up if i dont hear anything. He is the SCPO for one of the intel units close to me.

Why don't you call the NORS Office and ask? You can take to your Processor or another OR who can check.

bryanteagle6

I would assume Rufio would give complete numbers. 125 total packages. Again, I was told that (atleast my NRD) they hand picked the top couple packages (or maybe the easiest to complete by the short time allotted) to send to the board. My OR had like 5 ppl in play and only sent mine and maybe one other. Everyone else will be ready for March.

Almost 50% selection rate - crazy!

dclarke19

I just heard back from my recruiter. He said when he spoke to the OIC on Friday that the results were still being processed; therefore, more information could not be provided other than the results should be finalized/released soon!

Hang in there! and Best of Luck!!

Tar Heel

Why is that some recruiters have access to the results and others seemingly don't? I don't quite understand that. People have posted to this very board about their selection/non-selection status.

dclarke19

Why is that some recruiters have access to the results and others seemingly don't? I don't quite understand that. People have posted to this very board about their selection/non-selection status.
That is a great question. I am coming out of the NCR so maybe it takes longer since it is such a saturated area?

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
That is a great question. I am coming out of the NCR so maybe it takes longer since it is such a saturated area?
It shouldnt be unless they have their own internal process. The results are posted to the sharepoint and should be accessible to all. I believe you need a userid and password, I cannot get in with just my CAC.

MTRIO

This seems to be same sheet of music all the time for every board. My guess is; maybe they have their own internal process and have not been notified yet, unless they are unaware of the SharePoint?