• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16 JULY 2017

Ace4Life

How did you get your orders so quick? this is the class up I am trying to get enrolled in this class.

Vicky_Marie926

How did you get your orders so quick? this is the class up I am trying to get enrolled in this class.
Not sure. About a week after results came out, my COC asked me when I was available to leave and I told them "end of June/beginning of July". Within about two weeks I had my FINSEL letter. Had to sign my NFO agreement and send it to Newport, RI. My orders were posted on NSIPS around last Monday.

KHILL

Found out last week that I am slated for 16 July 17 class from my XO. Still waiting on FINSEL Letter and Orders. Just checking NSIPS daily to see if Orders show up.

Last edited:

Vicky_Marie926

Found out last week that I am slated for 16 July 17 class from my XO. Still waiting on FINSEL Letter and Orders. Just checking NSIPS daily to see if Orders show up.
Nice! Hopefully you get orders soon! Do you at least know whether or not your detailer has a working copy of your orders?

KHILL

Nice! Hopefully you get orders soon! Do you at least know whether or not your detailer has a working copy of your orders?
I have been in contact with my detailer and my XO is working stuff on his end. I should be getting my orders sometime next week based on their opinion. Where are you recruiting out of?

Vicky_Marie926

I have been in contact with my detailer and my XO is working stuff on his end. I should be getting my orders sometime next week based on their opinion. Where are you recruiting out of?
Hopefully. Not sure if you plan on moving your belongings, but this is a busy time of year so hopefully you will get your orders soon so you can plan accordingly. And I am recruiting in Philadelphia.

kvnbaumann

Got pushed back a class due to cutting my hand open a couple weeks ago. Joining for SUBS through NUPOC.

KHILL

Got pushed back a class due to cutting my hand open a couple weeks ago. Joining for SUBS through NUPOC.
Were you supposed to be in this class? Or are you going to be in this class now? Either way, congratulations on making it through such a selective program.

kvnbaumann

Were you supposed to be in this class? Or are you going to be in this class now? Either way, congratulations on making it through such a selective program.

Had orders for JUN25 but I got into a bike accident. All healed but before I sent in the med docs saying I recovered, they bumped my orders.