• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 May 2024 SWO Board

I got the call that I was selected, supposed to be in the 16 June class but going to request a later date due to me having to separate from the Air Force. Congrats to everyone and hoping good news to all who haven’t found out yet.

aj1114

I got the call that I was selected, supposed to be in the 16 June class but going to request a later date due to me having to separate from the Air Force. Congrats to everyone and hoping good news to all who haven’t found out yet.
Yeah I may have to request for a later date if I can’t separate from AF Reserve on time.

Yeah I may have to request for a later date if I can’t separate from AF Reserve on time.
Yea there is no way I can separate from AD Air Force in 2 weeks, especially with having to send all my paperwork through AFPC. You know how slow there are with everything lol