• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 May 2017 SWO Board

PBCA

OAR - 50 GPA - 3.17 (UC Davis)
Hi guys,

Has anyone gotten any information from their recruiter regarding fingerprinting, swearing in, OCS dates, etc. ? I haven't gotten any information since I was told that I was ProReq Y. Hoping someone here might have some insights on the next few steps.

Thanks!

Shamgar

Hi guys,

Has anyone gotten any information from their recruiter regarding fingerprinting, swearing in, OCS dates, etc. ? I haven't gotten any information since I was told that I was ProReq Y. Hoping someone here might have some insights on the next few steps.

Thanks!
Still waiting as well for next steps.

SeaReaver

Hi guys,

Thanks!
I got my fingerprints taken before my package was submitted. From what I understand you swear after you get your FINSEL Letter, but before you go to OCS. There are OCS dates for June 25, July 15, and there is one in late August. From what I have heard the June school is packed, so we are looking at July at the earliest.

GuamLife1

From what I've read I'll just check my NSIPS one day or get a call from my command that I have orders. My CO already let the processors know I can leave whenever.

Regular OR will prob have more info about class dates than the AD guys.

OfficerHopeful

From what I've read I'll just check my NSIPS one day or get a call from my command that I have orders. My CO already let the processors know I can leave whenever.

Regular OR will prob have more info about class dates than the AD guys.

I think they will send our command a service agreement that we have to sign before we get orders.

Shamgar

Found out that all my additional paperwork is already done due to having a security clearance already. Now just waiting for my FINSEL letter.

Way123

Commissioned January 12th 2018.
Hey I'm just popping into this thread from the March 6th SWO board. I'm still waiting for my final select as well. I was told my background check was completed on May 1st. It's been a long patient wait. Hopefully I will be in a July or August class with some of you from this board.

moveslikemorgan

Standing By
Checking in from the May 2017 SWO board. PROREC-Y. My background check is still pending, and I am waiting on official dates as well. I am also hoping to end up in one of the July/August classes. Good luck to all!

Ace4Life

MAN! I am waiting to hear when I will be leaving for OCS. I really want to go to the JUL 16th class but still haven't heard anything.