• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 NOV 16 Pilot/NFO Board

Caesium

Blue is my favorite color
Haha I really enjoyed that ASTB quote. All too true.

I enjoyed the test though, thought it was pretty neat with the Performance Measures and UAV section. I'd love to take it again for fun, see how high I can score knowing what I know now.
Oh man. I bet you're the kind of guy who retakes his SAT for fun. :p

drhodge

Got accepted! I had a 51/6/8/8 I think? Its been a few months since Ive taken it... 8 mos to be precise haha, but I got accepted to Pilot and NFO, obviously wanna go Pilot. Anyone else hear back yet?

Edit: I just read this whole thread, whole lot of acceptances! 122?! Great work, cant wait to find out when we go and see you guys and gals there!

Last edited:

pYn9590

Congrats to all who were selected! I wish you all the best of luck! Sadly, I was not. And to be honest, considering my GPA and ASTB score, I'm not at all surprised. However, I will retest and resubmit my application ASAP and hope I have better luck next time.

jdoubleub

None
Congrats to all who were selected! I wish you all the best of luck! Sadly, I was not. And to be honest, considering my GPA and ASTB score, I'm not at all surprised. However, I will retest and resubmit my application ASAP and hope I have better luck next time.

Don't give up, there are great resources on this site that will help you improve. Helped me tremendously. Best of luck to you!

Sean McMahon

still no word for AD guys yet
anyone know that "processor" guy and his contact info that was discussed two pages back or so??
I am dying here waiting for the word
nothing on BOL or Command BOL

BigLuvin

pilot
None
still no word for AD guys yet
anyone know that "processor" guy and his contact info that was discussed two pages back or so??
I am dying here waiting for the word
nothing on BOL or Command BOL[/QUOTE

My results never posted to BOL becuase the processor put in the wrong SS#. I had to call yesterday in order to get my results. All of the AD people that I know got their results posted yesterday. Here's the number to the OCS Help Desk 901-874-9028. Just tell them that a couple of your friends got their BOL account updated, but you haven't seen anything. Good luck.

Jad4400

Holy crap, just got a call from my recruiter, they want me in OCS by January 7th, that is a hell of a lot sooner than I thought. I'm excited but now I've gotta scramble to get things ready!

sabreman

The F-86 is pretty cool
Holy crap, just got a call from my recruiter, they want me in OCS by January 7th, that is a hell of a lot sooner than I thought. I'm excited but now I've gotta scramble to get things ready!

Wow and you werent age critical either. We might all be going sooner then we thought.

Jad4400

Wow and you werent age critical either. We might all be going sooner then we thought.

Yeah, that's what shocked me too, I thought age critical people went first. One of my friends who used to do recruiting for the Army is wondering if the Navy was hurting for more Pilots and NFOs than we thought.

zboy

None
Wow really?! I'm from the July board and my recruiter still has no clue on a date..Congrats though!!!

TangoMic

Wow really?! I'm from the July board and my recruiter still has no clue on a date..Congrats though!!!
When did they start your security clearance? TS SCI takes a minute to complete and I think they need it to be approved before they give you a final select and OCS date. I could be wrong though...

zboy

None
My recruiter said it was uploaded the beginning of Nov. but I thought it just had to be started not completed