• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 NOV 16 Pilot/NFO Board

AJ18

My application was tabled till January. Good luck everyone!

College/Major/GPA: Florida State University/BA Music/3.25
ASTB: 5/7/6
OAR: 48
MEPS: Cleared
Hello, Mine was as well. Did your recruiter give you any more information as to why? Good luck!

Dewse5150

My Processor said if you passed a flight physical before submitting youll be fine. He was a pilot and has been involved for the last 5 years. Point? Dont freak out, keep in shape and dont go skydiving..
Maybe for enlisted who go through the full physical.. most civies ive seen dont.

sabreman

The F-86 is pretty cool
https://www.thebalance.com/naval-aviation-pilot-qualification-3356606

Good info.. What the hell is the whole buttocks knee thing? Imagine one cant fix that loo

The lasic part is wrong. According to this doccument: http://www.med.navy.mil/sites/nmotc/nami/arwg/Documents/WaiverGuide/12_Ophthalmology.pdf
Page 24, "Both PRK and LASIK are waiverable at this time (see specific sections below)." though there are certain restrictions.

At least I hope that's the case other wise i'll have a very short run at OCS.

koliver

raven1

I haven't been through MEPS yet so I wouldn't know the process. Sorry.
Did you apply to the Nov 14th board? I thought we had to pass MEPS to apply to the board but maybe I'm wrong. Well either way enjoy MEPS and make sure you bring the pre-op and post-op measurements. I did and was essentially told that I was all set good to go and that I did not need a waiver anymore...no complaints here.

koliver

Did you apply to the Nov 14th board? I thought we had to pass MEPS to apply to the board but maybe I'm wrong. Well either way enjoy MEPS and make sure you bring the pre-op and post-op measurements. I did and was essentially told that I was all set good to go and that I did not need a waiver anymore...no complaints here.
No I'm just creepin on this page lol. I'll be submitting my package for the April board. I just wanted to see everyone's results from this board! That would be awesome if I don't need a waiver too! Best of luck to you and everyone who got PROREC Y! I can't wait to hopefully be in your shoes two board from now!

TASSER

Haha I really enjoyed that ASTB quote. All too true.

I enjoyed the test though, thought it was pretty neat with the Performance Measures and UAV section. I'd love to take it again for fun, see how high I can score knowing what I know now.