• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 NOV 16 Pilot/NFO Board

TangoMic

Thats part of it...but the BKL and Thumb Tip Reach tend to be the heavy hitters
I am 6'3" and I passed my flight physical back in undergrad. Just remember when they say "sit up straight" don't actually stretch your spine as straight as possible. That being said, I know two of the ten candidates who went to the physical with me were DQd for not weighing enough and the butt to knee distance being to long.

raven1

I am 6'3" and I passed my flight physical back in undergrad. Just remember when they say "sit up straight" don't actually stretch your spine as straight as possible. That being said, I know two of the ten candidates who went to the physical with me were DQd for not weighing enough and the butt to knee distance being to long.
I'm 5'7" so definitely not tall...but I do weigh 130lbs ;) so hopefully that's not too light

TangoMic

I'm 5'7" so definitely not tall...but I do weigh 130lbs ;) so hopefully that's not too light
This girl was about 95 lbs from the look of her. Also, I know that at certain weights (slightly too high or too low) they make you sign a waiver saying you might not clear the airplane in the event of having to eject. A girl at my Officer Selection Office had to sign one back in the day.

SemperFiDay

My Processor said if you passed a flight physical before submitting youll be fine. He was a pilot and has been involved for the last 5 years. Point? Dont freak out, keep in shape and dont go skydiving..

SemperFiDay

This girl was about 95 lbs from the look of her. Also, I know that at certain weights (slightly too high or too low) they make you sign a waiver saying you might not clear the airplane in the event of having to eject. A girl at my Officer Selection Office had to sign one back in the day.
Thats just hilarious... 'here, sign this because youre too fat to eject'

raven1

Too light: higher G loading on the body
Too heavy: well, lets just say you might not get high enough

Pianistwithwings

Grumpy Cat
None
My application was tabled till January. Good luck everyone!

College/Major/GPA: Florida State University/BA Music/3.25
ASTB: 5/7/6
OAR: 48
MEPS: Cleared