• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 NOV 16 Pilot/NFO Board

AJ18

My recruiter did inform me that about 10 or so individuals were moved to the January board (the only reason I know that is because a buddy of mine also applied for this board with the same recruiter and he informed me that he was also moved)...im not sure why and apparently an odd thing for them to do....are you prior service? Age waiver? maybe something to do with that? good luck to ya...
Hello. Thank you for the information. I am prior service and did get an age waiver approved. My recruiter is still trying to get information regarding this but it seems to be in the hands of the board. Good luck to you.

TangoMic

I just spoke with my buddy who graduated the other week. He told me that his flight physical was done the day after checking in to OCS and you do it on about 2 hours of sleep. This should be good!

raven1

I heard the most common way to fail the flight physical is to be anthro'd out...the most recent document with the measurements from 2006 leaves a bit to be desired explanation wise.