• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 NOV 16 Pilot/NFO Board

TangoMic

Are new threads made for specific OCS class dates? Lookin to get to know some guys before I get there

Yes there are from what I have seen. If there is not one for your date (once you get it) make one. However, seeing as we don't have our class dates yet...

AL3X

hmmm apparently a small group was pushed to January boards...heard from my recruiter...also shipping off in January (Age waiver) need to commission by May. Good luck all.

Yes there are from what I have seen. If there is not one for your date (once you get it) make one. However, seeing as we don't have our class dates yet...
Ya haha I know it was a future reference question. I won't get my OCS date until after this last year in college...

Alex302

Good stuff. Did he mention how many applied? I think it's usually around 150-160.
I think he said 122 selected and 22 not. I'm have no idea what the NFO numbers are.

I never thought sitting in final select purgatory would feel so good. I wonder how many of us will end up in the same class

TangoMic

hmmm apparently a small group was pushed to January boards...heard from my recruiter...also shipping off in January (Age waiver) need to commission by May. Good luck all.

Wait.. You already got an OCS date? I did not think it was possible for that quick of a turn around.

AL3X

Wait.. You already got an OCS date? I did not think it was possible for that quick of a turn around.
Negative, my apologies. I was informed by the recruiter that I would need to be ready to ship out in January or February at the latest. I am suppose to get my commission by May. This is all he told me.