• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 NOV 16 Pilot/NFO Board

Alex302

All this great news and I can't reach either of my ORs
Ahhhhhhhh the suspense!!! Congrats to everyone that has been selected so far. Let's hope the trend of pro rec y's continue

SemperFiDay

Anyone know what the FINSEL process? I am already cleared so do we all just wait...? So excited for everyone! Didnt sleep a wink last night and with one phone call 'pow' opportunity opened!

Pro Rec Y for SNA but selected for both!! If anyone was wondering, I had a 3.2 GPA and 64/8/8/8 ASTB. I have been denied 3 times for ROTC so I know the feeling of not being selected and not knowing how you rank in comparison. Good luck to everyone!!! Look forward to OCS and flight school with you guys and gals of course!

Caesium

Blue is my favorite color
Pro Rec Y for SNA but selected for both!! If anyone was wondering, I had a 3.2 GPA and 64/8/8/8 ASTB. I have been denied 3 times for ROTC so I know the feeling of not being selected and not knowing how you rank in comparison. Good luck to everyone!!! Look forward to OCS and flight school with you guys and gals of course!
Yeah, I got rejected by USNA a while back. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing after all.

Pro Rec Y SNA for me as well. Kicked from AFROTC right before graduation and going to flight school for parking tickets. Rejected twice trying to get back into the AF, rejected by the Marines, Army and Navy 3 times. 2 years later and 4th attempt I got my second chance. Its a good feel. Congrats to everyone else here. Looking forward to training with yall and hopefully speedy orders to OCS.