• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 NOV 16 Pilot/NFO Board

AUav8r

Grizzly
pilot
My recruiter hits the door when the clock strikes 1700 central, so I hope to hear something in the morning :confused: Congrats to everyone who has gotten good news!

TangoMic

My recruiter hits the door when the clock strikes 1700 central, so I hope to hear something in the morning :confused: Congrats to everyone who has gotten good news!

Mine as well. I should not have asked if there was an update this morning before the results were out. He might have checked before 1700. Glad to see there are so many Pro Rec Y so far.

What is BOL (AD)? A seperate active duty list?
BOL is Bupers Online. That is where an active duty service member will check if he or she has been selected for any board in which they have applied. There are many more functions on BOL, but board results are on there. But only for the individual, I wouldn't be able to see if anyone else had been selected.

BOL is Bupers Online. That is where an active duty service member will check if he or she has been selected for any board in which they have applied. There are many more functions on BOL, but board results are on there. But only for the individual, I wouldn't be able to see if anyone else had been selected.
Rog, makes sense. Don't suppose that applies to an active duty soldier like myself... I've never heard of the bupers system.

Potatum

Got the call from the recruiter, I got PRO-REC Y for NFO... but I only applied for SNA. A little confused right now, hopefully this will be cleared up when my recruiter is back in the office tomorrow morning