• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 NOV 16 Pilot/NFO Board

AL3X

That means we will hear back over 3 weeks after the board met :( I mean it is what it is but that's pretty crazy that some boards hear back after 5 days and others take a month.
You are going to learn real quick that nothing happens fast in the Department of Defense....get used to it. "Hurry up and wait" lol hahaha

Mandy Smith

My sons recruiter told him it would be after the Thanksgiving Holiday. Hoping everyone hears great news. Have a blessed Thanksgiving...

exNavyOffRec

That means we will hear back over 3 weeks after the board met :( I mean it is what it is but that's pretty crazy that some boards hear back after 5 days and others take a month.

That doesn't mean the board met, the board dates are put out months, even over a year out, so there has to be people to hold the board, if they are on leave or travel it gets delayed until they are back, those dates are just guidlines.

The story I always find amusing is people here several years ago were talking about how the processors were telling them the board was being held/in process, but it wasn't, mainly because the senior member of that board was sitting in my office doing a field visit with our NRD

GoofyBoss18

Prorec Y SNA/NFO
Tomorrow starts a new week (hopefully with results). Good luck guys :) I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend.

Brandon Jenkins

I am active duty currently and am also waiting on a supply board that met 7Nov16. They were having some technical issues with a program they use. Just try and be patient.