• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 NOV 16 Pilot/NFO Board

TangoMic

I don't know what the timeline is but I would be interested to know how quickly it actually makes it to the recruiters from the Admiral's desk...I'm going to be optimistic and hope for late today...maybe?

Thinking positive as well. However, the last board did not get their results for two weeks... so we might have another week to wait. Lets all hope not.

BigLuvin

pilot
None
hahaha! AW is a naval aircrewman, the enlisted flyers in the group. (AWO/AWF/AWV/AWS/AWR) He said what in the hell are those with sarcasm because the navy took our rates away and we are no longer AW's technically.
Hahahaha don't throw me in with you guys. If someone asks, I'm still an FE damnit!

AL3X

hahaha! AW is a naval aircrewman, the enlisted flyers in the group. (AWO/AWF/AWV/AWS/AWR) He said what in the hell are those with sarcasm because the navy took our rates away and we are no longer AW's technically.
"AW" is Naval Aircrew? your acronyms throw me off. Okay now, FE....Flight Engineer??....that's what we are in the Air Force...

"AW" is Naval Aircrew? your acronyms throw me off. Okay now, FE....Flight Engineer??....that's what we are in the Air Force...
The acronyms will only get worse... when I joined in 2007 AW was aviation warfare systems operator. The navy has a hard time sticking with things longer than a few years.

I had to go to meps today in San Jose and I asked about the board results. The district processor looked into them and said they'll hear back in the first week of December.

sabreman

The F-86 is pretty cool
I had to go to meps today in San Jose and I asked about the board results. The district processor looked into them and said they'll hear back in the first week of December.

Welp, shame it wont happen this week, but first week of december is better then nothing. Thanks for the heads up!

raven1

That means we will hear back over 3 weeks after the board met :( I mean it is what it is but that's pretty crazy that some boards hear back after 5 days and others take a month.