• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 NOV 16 Pilot/NFO Board

raven1

I had a full time engineering job offer and they found out that I was applying to the Navy...suddenly that job miraculously disappeared and next thing I knew I was working the same job as an intern for 1/3 the pay and no benefits...I guess I got what I deserve (*laughs then suddenly stops and stares into the distance with dead eyes*)

sabreman

The F-86 is pretty cool
Just wondering if anyone has told their employer anything yet? I was going to at least wait until I (hopefully) receive a pro-rec Y, maybe even wait for a FINSEL letter.

Once I (hopefully) get my pro-rec I'm dropping my current employer like a rock into a deep and dark abyss. F*** having to drive 1+ hours both ways to work only todo shitty menial testing for lower-then-average pay.
I've got a good amount saved up that I can easily coast for like 7-8 months and still have enough to pay for all OCS related stuff, so im not worried about lack of $$$.

I'm looking forward to using my free time to get into even better physical shape + commit the entirety of Appendix B to memory. I want to be at least at the high end of excellent on all of my PFT scores before I get there.

Edit:
I had a full time engineering job offer and they found out that I was applying to the Navy...suddenly that job miraculously disappeared and next thing I knew I was working the same job as an intern for 1/3 the pay and no benefits...I guess I got what I deserve (*laughs then suddenly stops and stares into the distance with dead eyes*)

I'm.... actually in a surprisingly similar situation. After graduation I wanted to get a full time job but didn't want to lie about my navy career. One of the places I interned at agreed to take me as a contractor with at-will employment for intern pay (back then I didn't know if I was gonna make the july board).

Jad4400

Well good luck to everyone, I'm excited to hear from this board whenever they hand out their decisions!

On the employer talk, I told my employer and was lucky they were pretty chill with everything, my boss got their needed paper work in quickly to help me make the board.

NavyAirCrewmen

I too am waiting for results. Just wanted to let all the non Active duty guys know that they may or may not be out this week due to BUPERS dealing with all the enlisted results. Enlisted results are released twice a year and the fall period happens to fall this week. Quotas were released today, results to the triad tomorrow and then to each members BOL on Wednesday. The rest of the week will be a holiday so lets hope for the best but keep our fingers crossed by next week at the latest!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I too am waiting for results. Just wanted to let all the non Active duty guys know that they may or may not be out this week due to BUPERS dealing with all the enlisted results. Enlisted results are released twice a year and the fall period happens to fall this week. Quotas were released today, results to the triad tomorrow and then to each members BOL on Wednesday. The rest of the week will be a holiday so lets hope for the best but keep our fingers crossed by next week at the latest!

NRC and BUPERS are two separate entities and don't deal with the enlisted advancement exam results on BUPERS.

So turns out my LT's old officer recruiter is a civilian NRC processor now, small world. He called today and he was told the results are on the admirals desk today... so if anyone knows the timeline

rotarwingcrew

So turns out my LT's old officer recruiter is a civilian NRC processor now, small world. He called today and he was told the results are on the admirals desk today... so if anyone knows the timeline

How many AW's do we have awaiting results on this board? I think I've seen 3 or 4 of us on this thread. This is my first post though, I normally just read for any questions that come up.

raven1

I don't know what the timeline is but I would be interested to know how quickly it actually makes it to the recruiters from the Admiral's desk...I'm going to be optimistic and hope for late today...maybe?