• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 NOV 16 Pilot/NFO Board

sabreman

The F-86 is pretty cool
... so we probably will not all get selected but, whomever does, the Navy will be better off no doubt.

I like being overly optimistic, so I'm looking forward to meeting ALL of you in person at OCS and then flying with you when we get through flightschool.
Seriously though, I'm sure that everyone here is more then qualified for a pilot slot, hopefully the Navy agrees with me!

SemperFiDay

The anxiety is most definitely high! I check this page every day hoping I find the first person saying "I got my prorec!" Patience is a must, though. Without it, I would be crazy by now. We made it this far, let's hope for the best.
haha, I am the same way! My recuriter even said that I'd hear that results were back from here faster than she would haha. I think she was kidding but it speaks to the involvement. :)

SemperFiDay

hey guys, since we are all on here anyways..anybody ever get a confirmation from an earlier post on whether or not the board was pushed to today? I asked my recruiters, they heard nothing.

Alex302

Whatever happens, the Navy has some quality applicants by the looks of this site. Unfortunately, we probably are not the bulk of the applicants so we probably will not all get selected but, whomever does, the Navy will be better off no doubt.
I wouldn't be surprised if almost everyone on here gets picked up as from what I have seen in watching the boards for two years it tends to be that only the top candidates take the initiative to join the forum and use it as a resource to learn from each other.

GoofyBoss18

Prorec Y SNA/NFO
I wouldn't be surprised if almost everyone on here gets picked up as from what I have seen in watching the boards for two years it tends to be that only the top candidates take the initiative to join the forum and use it as a resource to learn from each other.

I like the things you say, Alex ;)