• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 NOV 16 Pilot/NFO Board

Potatum

After every flight with my students I'm probably going to rush to my office and check my phone for a missed call. Gonna be a long week...

AUav8r

Grizzly
pilot
After every flight with my students I'm probably going to rush to my office and check my phone for a missed call. Gonna be a long week...

Huh, I thought we wouldn't find out until mid to late December?

Literally nobody knows. There is no timetable or golden standard. The recent SWO Board heard in 8 days, the current Supply board hasn't heard back yet, my buddy who just winged said it took 3 weeks for their results, there is no rhyme or reason. Just do your best to sit back and relax

Alex302

Hey y'all. I'm finally checking in after 2 years and 2 surgeries. I would like to think everyone here for all the info y'all have posted. It was a great help to my ASTBE scores. Epsicially the uav portion. My gpa is not good however, I have already cleared a pre commission flight physical with NAMI endorsement so hopefully that will give me a boost.

Brandon Jenkins

Hope we all get some results soon. My buddy got his results for SNA 3 business days after his board last February. He was age critical so he shipped to Newport one month after his results. So they can certainly swing depending on the board. I would guess that they would want to push results out before thanksgiving so we shall see. Good luck everyone.

sabreman

The F-86 is pretty cool
I put myself down in the old october thread, so I figured I might as well check in here too. Hopefully i'll be flying with you all in a year or two!

exNavyOffRec

Hey y'all. I'm finally checking in after 2 years and 2 surgeries. I would like to think everyone here for all the info y'all have posted. It was a great help to my ASTBE scores. Epsicially the uav portion. My gpa is not good however, I have already cleared a pre commission flight physical with NAMI endorsement so hopefully that will give me a boost.

The boards don't review medical only your professional experience, hence the term "professional board".

Alex302

The boards don't review medical only your professional experience, hence the term "professional board".
Are you referring to my pre commission flight physical? If so I was told that having it included in my packet will help out my chances as the navy doesn't have to waste the money on me after I've already gone to OCS. If what your telling me is they don't see the physical then that would be rather disappointing.

raven1

Just got word that the board won't happen for another 2 days...
Where did you hear this if you don't mind me asking? My recruiter has no knowledge of this as of right now so I am curious. If it is delayed then hopefully it is just another 2 days and not a full month again :) Good luck everyone!