• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 NOV 16 Pilot/NFO Board

SemperFiDay

I would get with @RUFiO181 - he may be able to give you avenues to pursue. I would think that someone at the unit would process these for the active duty folks and have those calendar days. I worked through a processor on the civilian side and the package was due a month before the board date so if that is the same for enlisted folks, you may be out of luck until the next board.

This was posted but am unsure how updated it is:https://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?threads/fy-17-ocs-board-schedule.44339/

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Okay, so I'm new to this. Been in the Navy 9 yrs. Attempting to submit for OCS, first try. Too old for Pilot, trying to go NFO. My package is nearly completed, I just need my CO's endorsment. I've done a lot of searching around the net but it's hard out here on deployment with flaky internet. Could someone help me out and refer me to a page that has the next few board dates for NFO? I'd like to remain hopeful that I can have my stuff submitted by 17NOV, but it's not looking very promising. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Applying for: SNFO
Yrs Active Duty: 9 yrs, 3 mo
GPA: 3.20, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
B.S. Aviation Maintenance.
ASTB: 6/7/6/49
4 LORS: 1 LCDR (HSM-40 Training Officer), 2 CDRs (CO HSM-40, CO USS Nitze), 1 CAPT (Deputy Commodor, HSMWINGLANT).

When do you turn 31? You must commission before your 31st birthday.

Dewse5150

When do you turn 31? You must commission before your 31st birthday.
Can you provide insight on if enlisted AD personnel have to submit there packages a month before like the civilians? I am awaiting my CO signature only, and if I can get into the Nov board that would be awesome.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Can you provide insight on if enlisted AD personnel have to submit there packages a month before like the civilians? I am awaiting my CO signature only, and if I can get into the Nov board that would be awesome.

NOV applications were due in October. Search around... I posted a board schedule along with the due dates for upcoming boards.

TASSER

To add to what RUFIO said that means you need to be in OCS by at least the 30 yr 9 mo point, that means you should be at board by about the 30 yr 6 mo point.

The board is meeting exactly 6 months from my 27th birthday: November 14 -> May 14. Got a kick out of that. Glad to see I'm on the right pace!

lusos

A man's gotta eat
Checking in boys. Lets get after it. How do you put your scores and gpa stuff at the bottom of the post?

Good luck!

Go to the top right corner, click on your name it will drop down a box and one of the options says "signature". Enter your stats and save them and they should automatically appear after every post.

Thanks,