• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 May 2017

Melaneezy

I have received verbal confirmation from my processor for this class but no FINSL or official orders yet. Is anyone else still waiting and if so have you heard when they will be sending out the letters or orders?
Hey all! I received verbal confirmation today as well and waiting on official orders. I was told that they should be coming very soon. Already signed, and waiting for the letter to be entered into the system. Should probably happen sometime next week.

Jacob Jackson

Jaxson239
Talked with my recruiter this morning, FINSEL came in, and it looks like I'll be joining y'all in a couple weeks. Just requested to join the Facebook group, if someone could add be it'd be much appreciated!

Backbone

Got word the Finsel finally came in. Where all my SNFOs at. I'll be up there Saturday so we can all get together for a dinner or something.

theGiz

Checking in from the April SNA/SNFO board. Pro Rec Y SNA, just sent a request to the facebook group.