• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 February 2010

kpalad02

I was in for the July boards.

My MEPS didn't clear until a few weeks ago and my background check was also not cleared until about a week ago. Supposedly what took so long was going back and forth with MEPS and them requesting additional support for various things they had already cleared (broken hand in 2001). And once my background investigation started it took less than a month for them to complete it.

tyrone

I just got word of my OCS date registering in the system. There's nothing on paper yet but I'll drink to that anyways :icon_tong. I submitted my package in Feb 08 and pro rec'd June 09. Damn, it feels good!

semperfi1

Hey all, I was pro rec'd in late Oct., 24thI believe, and my class date pending a final select letter is the 14th of Feb. Valentine's Day you think we'll get to make cards and pass them out to our classmates? Maybe the Drill Instructors will tell us bedtime stories. It really doesn't matter which day we go just be really to get some. OohRah!

cpwhit1

Final Select SNFO 07 March 2010
I'd love to have this date...It's my birthday as well. I'll be 25. Except I haven't even gotten my PRT done because of some other BS. Oh well.