• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13NOV23 SWO Board

Pepper The Cat

Ohhh got it thank you. By the way how would you say my stats are? I hope I'm somewhat competitive.

23 years old
66 OAR
3.0 college GPA
A.S. in math and A.S. in computer science. Applying for BDCP program planning on majoring in math and going to OCS after i get my B.S.

4 rec letters:
1 from former o-5 in air force
1 active duty o-1 in navy
former boss
former econ professor

I'm really hoping we all get the decision we want in a few weeks!
Overall, looks really well. GPA isn’t phenomenal but you have a outstanding OAR!

Good letters too, was the Ensign rec letter a current SWO officer? Because the board does take that into consideration based on the program authorization.

As the others have stated, the board frequently gets shifted… My recruiter still believes it’s the 13th of Nov but if you go to my navy hr, you can see that it changed. Recruiters are helping other applicants so they are more involved when packages/kits have to be delivered (Unless I am wrong). I don’t expect my recruiter to keep refreshing the excel sheet to see when I go on a board, he is probably more so anticipating getting a email with the PRO-Y list.

Hello all! I applied for this board as well; didn't know it was moved up to the 6th till I stumbled upon this thread. Good luck everyone!

Ohhh got it thank you. By the way how would you say my stats are? I hope I'm somewhat competitive.

23 years old
66 OAR
3.0 college GPA
A.S. in math and A.S. in computer science. Applying for BDCP program planning on majoring in math and going to OCS after i get my B.S.

4 rec letters:
1 from former o-5 in air force
1 active duty o-1 in navy
former boss
former econ professor

I'm really hoping we all get the decision we want in a few weeks!
That oar tho ?

I'm jelly, shoulda studied more....oh well, still hoping for the best!

cjsmyly

Reposting my stats here from last board thread, I was initially going to be at last board but got delayed due to medical waiver awaiting approval

My stats:

Degree: Criminal Justice

GPA: 2.9

OAR: 59

Extracurriculars: 3 intramural sports, internship with US Marshal service and local police department

Prior: no

Waiver: medical for ADHD I took medication for in middle school

I never wanted to go back to boot camp. Now its all I think about. At least this time Ill know what I am getting into. When I went the first time I thought it was just gonna be pushups and instead they hand me a textbook, that had me confused as hell.