• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 DEC 2016 SWO Board

Kits due to NRC 14 Nov 16. NRC will not accept kits until 1 October 2016.
I had an application accepted in early May in the short window where they were rolling applications received but not processed in the last board and those by active duty applicants. Was told it was received and awaiting a board. Had heard some talk of an August board. Is all of that invalid? Do I need to resubmit a package or is there a board for those Sailors prior to this December board?

Thank you

V/R,

FC2 (SW) Kelsey Mullen

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I had an application accepted in early May in the short window where they were rolling applications received but not processed in the last board and those by active duty applicants. Was told it was received and awaiting a board. Had heard some talk of an August board. Is all of that invalid? Do I need to resubmit a package or is there a board for those Sailors prior to this December board?

Thank you

V/R,

FC2 (SW) Kelsey Mullen

The soonest SWO board is this December one per the FY17 Board Schedule. Best bet would be either yourself or your CCC to talk to the Fleet Processor to see what your status is.

My recruiter just let me know that the next SWO board is October 24th. Do you know if the FY17 Board Schedule has been changed since this thread was made?

Intel101

Ready too see my dream come a reality
NRD-LA processor told me that there was a SWO board 24 Oct 2016
Somebody also correct me if im wrong but looking at your profile you are going SWO-IW. Submitting package for SWO-IW will be submitted through IWC boards and not SWO/1160 boards.

CK#4

Somebody also correct me if im wrong but looking at your profile you are going SWO-IW. Submitting package for SWO-IW will be submitted through IWC boards and not SWO/1160 boards.
Sorry, never fixed that. I changed some things around. Not applying SWO IW

Intel101

Sorry, never fixed that. I changed some things around. Not applying SWO IW
I hope your right about the 24th. Attach is the board schedule I receive from NRC.

Attachments

• FY17 Board Schedule - Encl (4).xlsx
    23.1 KB · Views: 136

CK#4

I talk to people at NRC and they said 12 Dec still. Also, said you can submit package right now for SWO
Yes, please let me know. All I heard from my processor is that she received an email saying that they have a SWO board for 24 Oct.

Intel101

Yes, please let me know. All I heard from my processor is that she received an email saying that they have a SWO board for 24 Oct.
Man I hope your right! I just submitted my package today for SWO and Intel. When did you submit?

CK#4

Man I hope your right! I just submitted my package today for SWO and Intel. When did you submit?
I submitted for the last intel board and was not selected. Very very selective board last selection, but that was expected. My recruiter is on vacation till 6 Sep. but my processor informed me about the October board so I will have her submit early September if she has not done so already.

What are you stats if you dont mind me asking?

Intel101

I submitted for the last intel board and was not selected. Very very selective board last selection, but that was expected. My recruiter is on vacation till 6 Sep. but my processor informed me about the October board so I will have her submit early September if she has not done so already.

What are you stats if you dont mind me asking?

Ok that's cool. Look at my profile page for stats.