• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 Dead, 31 Wounded @ FT HOOD

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
I suppose this is the first time I've thought "thank god my buddy's deployed".

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Suddenly the Guardian Angels at TBS don't seem so stupid after all.

Daisy

It's so horrible. We have friends stationed there and we're hoping they're okay. My nephew is stationed there, as well, but he's deployed right now.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Major fuckwad was also a recent convert to the "religion of peace".....
Is there a pattern here??

This really doesn't bode well for Muslim Americans who serve with us. Shit like this happens and however wrong the profiling is, this doesn't really give them a leg to stand on unfortunately. A few nutjobs can ruin it for everyone.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Oh please. The pentagon is saying not to speculate, since no one knows about motive. I've never read or heard of much profiling of white guys after the OKC bombing.

RadicalDude

Social Justice Warlord
Oh please. The pentagon is saying not to speculate, since no one knows about motive. I've never read or heard of much profiling of white guys after the OKC bombing.

+1

I doubt they're going to start profiling commissioned MDs in the military.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
^ all of you are correct...I let my emotions get the best of me sometimes, and I have a few very good muslim friends serving in our ranks...
but this is really bad. Army O-4 and collaboraters.
I'm a little sensitive about this because 2 months from now I'm supposed to be at that very same processing center.

exhelodrvr

pilot
Is there a pattern here??

The questions are whether there is enough of a higher rate of occurrence to justify action; and more importantly, whether there is a high enough rate of occurrence to overcome the political correctness inertia.

badger16

None
Tragic. My thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and families of the fallen and injured. Truly a sad day for our Army brethren.