• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 August OCS Class

_phoenix

Going to go ahead and start a thread for this class. I haven't received a FINSEL yet, but my recruiter confirmed I am slotted for this class.

zachm5

Blue Angels Command LPO (Frontman)
I received an email today from the AMDO Program Manger at CNRC stating I was locked in for this class and would receive my FINSEL and orders early July!

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to be in this class. I haven't received my FINSEL and my OR said there isn't a way to know what I'm down for until I receive my FINSEL. Do you guys know how your OR is getting that information or if there is a way for me to get that information?

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to be in this class. I haven't received my FINSEL and my OR said there isn't a way to know what I'm down for until I receive my FINSEL. Do you guys know how your OR is getting that information or if there is a way for me to get that information?
Mine talked to the program manager and was told I was penciled in for the 22JUL. No FINSEL though.

Dizonalu

Hi everyone,

I am coming prior enlisted so I found out by contacting NRC in millington, I haven’t received mine either though

Last edited:

eva12036

I am hoping to get this OCS date just wondering how long it took from when the board meets to when you get your assignment. I am looking to get a pilot spot and I have to finish OCS before my 27th birthday wich is Nov 28th so Just curious what your guys thoughts are. The board meets July 23-27 somethime.

Don't_stall

I am hoping to get this OCS date just wondering how long it took from when the board meets to when you get your assignment. I am looking to get a pilot spot and I have to finish OCS before my 27th birthday wich is Nov 28th so Just curious what your guys thoughts are. The board meets July 23-27 somethime.

I’m from the May pilot board it took us about 3 weeks from the board to get results and I just got my class selection this week. I’ve seen others ship faster so I’d say it might be possible.

Brandon C

I didn’t think the next Aviation board was until August 15th.

andrewt

@NA1284 was in your position. He got his pro rec on friday and finsel on monday. They seem to be good at prioritizing these cases.