• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

Swimcris

As a current reservist who was picked up is there anyone I need to tell or anything I need to do to assure orders or formally accept? My command has no clue and hardly anyone is there.

Grantendo

pilot
I was picked-up by a reserve unit at Whiteman. They usually just have boards at random when they receive enough applicants. AFOQT Scores where P:99 N:90 AA:91 V:91 Q:96 TBAS was 96 with 100+ hours. If you want to apply Reserves or Guard, you have to have a PPL otherwise they will not look. Also, it is extremely rare for them to hire off the street. Usually only look for priors but it is it or miss with each unit. If you want more information, shoot me a PM.

Jesus dude, those scores are AMAZING. I did AFROTC in college, and nobody came near those numbers... I did get 99 on my PCSM though :D;)

What are the potential OCS class dates for June and the rest of FY17? I am getting my fingerprints done next week and do not want to be in Big Navy/Big Government limbo. There is a 5/30/17 class and then a 6/23/17 class, correct?

koliver

What are the potential OCS class dates for June and the rest of FY17? I am getting my fingerprints done next week and do not want to be in Big Navy/Big Government limbo. There is a 5/30/17 class and then a 6/23/17 class, correct?
No that's wrong. Classes are 5/14, 6/4 and 6/25. They start every three weeks:

No that's wrong. Classes are 5/14, 6/4 and 6/25. They start every three weeks:
Appreciate the info. Where did you find these dates? Secondly, I am getting my fingerprints done next Monday and my recruiter thinks that it may take a while to process them which may in turn extend my FINSEL date. Is the 5/14 class the last class of FY17?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Appreciate the info. Where did you find these dates? Secondly, I am getting my fingerprints done next Monday and my recruiter thinks that it may take a while to process them which may in turn extend my FINSEL date. Is the 5/14 class the last class of FY17?

No it's not. As for dates, there's a separate forum which lists OCS classes for the next 2-3 months. As for the FY, the last OCS class I believe is the late June one.

Any other questions ask your OR.

TigerKiller

Yeah, search doesn't work for me either. An easy workaround is to google search airwarriors [whatever you were going to write into the search bar].

JoeLight

Yeah, search doesn't work for me either. An easy workaround is to google search airwarriors [whatever you were going to write into the search bar].
Just be wary, I think that will only bring up stuff google indexed. So newer stuff probably won't show up until google indexes it. Not sure on how often google updates.

Halfspeed

Just be wary, I think that will only bring up stuff google indexed. So newer stuff probably won't show up until google indexes it. Not sure on how often google updates.
Yeah that's what I thought as well. Was gonna make my own thread, but literally every thread I've ever read on this site... The second post is... "Have you tried the search function." Thanks for confirming though.